Interactive Video Campaign
PANDORA launched an interactive video campaign to announce Reflexions, its new collection of customizable bracelets.
- Pandora chose HyperTv’s partner Viralize to realize an interactive video campaign showcasing its new Reflexions collection for 2018.
- By using the Split-Screen solution, Pandora placed a series of interactive bracelets in a specific widget area underneath the video, thus allowing users to see the entire Reflexions collection without missing a single bit of the video content.
- By clicking on a specific bracelet, the user was shown a card featuring all the accessories available to compose the customizable bracelets. At that point, the user was able to choose whether to land on PANDORA’s site by clicking on the card or to return to the video ad by closing it.
CLICK THROUGH RATE
Thanks to these interactive elements, Pandora's campaign reached an Average CTR of 3.47%.
The Campaign registered a total VTR of 72.3% consistently higher than average view-through rates of plain videos.
Also the users were positively influenced by the interactive elements: 68.5% of all users who saw the ad interacted with the elements.
HOW CONNECTED-STORIES IS HELPING
- Interactive Element: Any products displayed on video can become interactive for a unique user experience. The engagement rate doubles compared to video with little or no interactions.
- Personalized Offers and Products: By combining products, widgets and CTA based on the target audience and their behavior, it is possible to create a unique video experience for every single user.
- Data Collection: While watching the video, users interact with the content providing an infinite amount of useful data in order to understand their intentions and preferences.
CAMPAIGN'S STAGES AND WIDGETS
The three interactive bracelets are always present on the bottom side of the video.
Clicking on one of them, a card appears, while the video is paused.
The user can either visit Pandora webstore or return to the video ad.
EXCLUSIVE MULTI-LAYERED VIDEO TECHNOLOGY
- Patented technology to create video content consisting of multiple layers
- Combination of layers made at distribution stage in real-time
- Orchestrated by rules inferred by machine learning process
- Video Player agnostic, works with the most popular solutions on the market
Customer Success Director
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,800 points of sale, including more than 2,400 concept stores.
For more information: