Interactive Video Campaign
In February 2019, Scavolini launched an interactive campaign to promote “Una Cena Stellata”, a contest to win a dinner at the starred restaurant of Italian famous chef Carlo Cracco.
- Scavolini partnered up with Connected Stories’ and Smartclip to create an interactive campaign and promote its contest and to increase foot traffic to Scavolini’s resellers all around users geolocation area.
- For this campaign, Scavolini used a static image then enriched by Connected-Stories widgets in order to make it interactive and engaging. The campaign was highly successful exceeding all the relevant metrics and KPIs.
CLICK THROUGH RATE
The campaign reached a click-through rate of 1.9% both across desktop and mobile.
A high number of users engaged with the ad producing an interaction rate of 3.6%.
EXCLUSIVE MULTI-LAYERED VIDEO TECHNOLOGY
- Patented technology to create video content consisting of multiple layers
- Combination of layers made at distribution stage in real-time
- Orchestrated by rules inferred by machine learning process
- Video Player agnostic, works with the most popular solutions on the market
Customer Success Director
Junior Customer Success
Junior Graphic Designer
With more than 50 years on the kitchens market behind it, Scavolini is one of Italian industry's most modern, important production models, and its brand strategy continues to be rewarded with impressively large figures, and growing success at the international level.
For more information: